Prayer Request Prayer Request for Healing (by Tuesday)

Zee

Mar 1, 2019
The pastor of our church has recently been diagnosed with Stage Four cancer, (i. e., it has spread extensively in his body, including to the bones.)

He’s ready for whatever outcome God may choose for him, but at this point has asked us all to pray for complete healing—by Tuesday, to be precise—since he has another scan on that day.

I know he and his family would love to have everyone here add their prayers…

lynnmosher

Staff member
Feb 21, 2007
Praying for the Lord's best outcome and may that be total healing. In Jesus' name! ❤️🙏

• Thanks
Reactions: Zee
May 29, 2018
Boy, Zee, this is a tough one. I will have to pray for the LORD'S Will. I recently prayed that for a former member of our church and he got released from the hospital on Saturday.

• Thanks
Reactions: Zee

Virginia Winterstorm

May 5, 2011
The pastor of our church has recently been diagnosed with Stage Four cancer, (i. e., it has spread extensively in his body, including to the bones.)

He’s ready for whatever outcome God may choose for him, but at this point has asked us all to pray for complete healing—by Tuesday, to be precise—since he has another scan on that day.

I know he and his family would love to have everyone here add their prayers…
Wow! It's hard. May the Lord speak to his heart, giving peace. Praying for the family, as well. Thank you for reaching out. The Lord said,..."I will never leave nor forsake you" (Hebrews 13: 5/6)

Recent Discussions