Prayer Request Prayer Request for Everyone's Safety

Mar 6, 2017
I've just read two reports on the internet stating that the Supreme Court has overturned Roe vs. Wade: "...sending the authority to regulate and restrict abortions back to the states."

While I agree with the decision, and assume that most members here on christianwriters.com also agree, I am very concerned about the safety of all Christians, along with everyone else who agrees, regardless of their religious beliefs..

"A draft version of the majority opinion was leaked to Politico and published May 3, revealing that the majority of justices had agreed to overturn Roe in a non-binding vote after oral arguments in December.

"Following the release of the draft decision, pro-life organizations and crisis pregnancy centers were attacked by pro-abortion activists, with some buildings being firebombed by Molotov cocktails. Pro-abortion protesters also picketed outside the homes of Supreme Court Justices, and a man was arrested for attempting to murder Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh."

I now request prayers for the Lord to protect all of us, from any and all pro-abortion activist violence. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Last edited:

Rebecca

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 7, 2017
Sending up prayers for the health and safety of all involved. Enough innocent blood has been spilled, already. It's time for the violence to end, eyes to be opened, and hearts to be softened and healed.

May 24, 2016
Thanks, William, for sharing this information and your request for prayers concerning responding to this decision. Some reports are surfacing about planned violence against churches and organizations that assist pregnant women who need help. There have been some attacks on some of these clinics.

I'm adding this to my prayer list.

Mar 6, 2017
Thanks, William, for sharing this information and your request for prayers concerning responding to this decision. Some reports are surfacing about planned violence against churches and organizations that assist pregnant women who need help. There have been some attacks on some of these clinics.

I'm adding this to my prayer list.
Now, one day later, I've watched the Morning News, and seen how the abortion ban is being handled. Here in New York State, our Governor has given executive orders, making sure that when it comes to abortion rights, everything will remain as it was. Things will also remain the same, in New Jersey, Connecticut, and other surrounding States.
I believe this means that our local churches, and congregation members, won't be in any danger of attack. At least I'm praying that we won't.
What concerns me is what will happen in States where abortions are totally banned, or have legal limitations. That's where attacks on churches and their members are more likely to happen.
I ask that we continue to pray that everyone will be safe from attack in every State, whatever their laws may be. In Jesus Name. Amen.

May 29, 2018
OUr governor in Indiana, where I live, has added this topic to an already-called special session of the legislature that will meet in early July. He states he is "pro-life." He seems to be dealing with a legislature that could go the other way.

Prayers are going up.

Recent Discussions